Pray For The Hogans!


Oh boo hoo, another sad Hogan whore story. Brooke's devastated reaction to her friend Christine having sex with HULK. She put this..where else? on her myspace page, where all important messages need to go.

"When your best friend and one of your closest family members that you have loved unconditionally since your first day on this earth, betrays you together, you could MAYBE find it in yourself to forgive one day...but you will NEVER forget the hurt they caused you and how it hurt the people who mean the most to you.

“It’s the worst feeling in the world to be betrayed. And worse to know you can never trust the one you should be able to.”

"I'm going through one of the hardest issues I've ever had to deal with in my life.
"Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I'm sure my writing will reflect my state of mind at the moment."

Oh I'll be sure to pray for you! SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK like you pray, and like anyone would put you in their prayers because your dad had sex with your friend.

You'll live Brooke. Your mom is the tackiest tramp on earth, and you don't seem to ind her.