What is The Reason This Bitch Can't Open Her Eyes!

I know I say alot of people are ugly, and I mean it. Of course there are people who are unattractive, but they are so nice or funny that you don't notice. I guess the infuriating part for me is always HOW COOL THEY THINK THEY ARE. Well, if I had to choose the ugliest freak on earth, it would be a toss up between Renee "I can't open my eyes look at me, look how sexy my mouth is" Zellwegger,

Fat or thin, she is completely repugnant in every way


Then there's Rumor freak chin "I'm sexy even though I'm hideous because my dad is a bald action figure and my mom is gutter trash."

And the stocking cap is a great idea because it highlights your facial features, and your big saggy boobs dangling out is so enticing
Okay well she looks like a monster here