Brooke's Slut Friend Has Sex With Hulk


Brooke Hogan’s friend, Christiane Plante, had sex with Brooke’s dad, Hulk Hogan. Then when she was done, she ran to The National Enquirer. I love the picture she brought with her to give them too. Wow, you're so.... GROSS. Hey want to be famous? Just be really slutty or stupid, it's easy and so much fun. Talent? Self respect? What's that?

She says that the marriage was already over and that she was basically just helping cheer the Hulk up during the tough time.


“My relationship with Terry began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period. It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong. Having felt the guilt and pain build up, I gave a note to Brooke apologizing for my actions. I will never be able to fully forgive myself for this. I have lost an amazing friend
.”
GROSS.

Dear Brooke,
I had sex with your dad. he's yummy! I was just trying to cheer him up. I hope it helps that I went to The Enquirer. Your friend, Christine