Just What The World Needs, Another Ugly Lohan

Ali Lohan gave an interview to Teen Vogue where she said she wants to be famous "really bad, so bad. So bad you don't even know." Oh, WE KNOW. That's why you already look and act like an old slut at the age of 13. You're off to a great start!
Oh, yeah, everybody needs this album, a Long Island Lohan Holiday, OMG WHO would want this?

This is your real "Lohan Holiday"


If I have to see these 2 "give the peace sign" ONE MORE TIME..

Ali went on to say, “I grew up watching Lindsay. It made me want to do what she does. Just the whole vibe. Being there, being on camera, or onstage, with everybody listening to you ... it's so cool when people look up to you. I've already been asked for my autograph and it's just a really good feeling to have."

There's a problem with this. Famous for what? Sorry, Ali, your big sister isn't looked up to by anyone. The "whole vibe?" Wow you're deep, and groovy. You're really ugly, and need to eat. You will end up being a stupid whore like your mother and sister before you. And trust me, NO ONE is going to listen to you or care what you have to say
.