Aunt Bea is a Bitch


I started thinking about Andy Griffith one day. I know, but I'm weird like that. It bothered me that I couldn't think of his real name. What was it? A few days later I realized that was his real name, and on his show he was Andy Taylor. I always hated Aunt Bea, and could tell she was a bitch. It turns out she was! More on her in a minute. The Andy Griffith Show was old when I was a kid. But still, like Leave it to Beaver, there was something about it, and I think it was Mayberry.

Andy wakes up, and he has a cup of coffee, reads The Virginian-Pilot and then goes out to feed his three dogs, Mary Margaret, Joe Piney and Charlene. There's a kiss and a hug for Cindi, his wife of nearly 25 years, whom he calls "the light of my life," adding, "I'm not just saying that 'cause I have to. This woman is something else. Always has been."

If he feels like it, he takes a ride across his 70-acre property in his John Deere tractor. "I have some problems walking. Nothing serious, but this gator will go straight up hills."
Today, he values his privacy. He's friendly and outgoing to a point, particularly when the conversation focuses on show business, but he's not going beyond that. He's been known to turn down requests for autographs.
"When my wife, Cindi, and I go somewhere and we don't want to be recognized, she says, 'Don't talk, and no one will recognize you."

No one on the set of Andy Griffith liked Aunt Bea. Once the director tried to direct fat Bea, (Francis Bavier) and she said: "Nobody will move me, I am not a dining room table, I am not a sofa, I am not a rug, how dare you!"
I wish he would have said GET OVER YOURSELF but people were scared of her.
DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT, EVEN WITH HER PHOTO! She is PURE EVIL

All the cast members of The Andy Griffith Show remember her as difficult, temperamental and cold. Griffith himself said "There was just something about me she did not like."
When she became ill in 1988, Ron Howard went to N.C. to visit her, as she would not take his calls. Bitch lived alone with 17 cats. She refused to let him in. Through the door he said, "It's me, Francis. It's Ronnie." "I know who you are," said the old bitch through the door. "Now go away."
Before her death in 1989, she called Andy to apologize for what a "difficult bitch" she had been for all those years. She said she didn't know why she was, but that she had just chosen to be, and said she was sorry. Then she died, and not one person shed one tear
.
she died in this house which smelled so strong of cat pee, it had to be completeley renovated from the inside out