Michael Jackson Gets Ready For His "Gangster" Comeback

According to his stylist Andre Van Pier, Michael Jackson is planning a comeback and the image he is going for is a “1920 gangster chic” look.

Is that what this is? Gangster Chic? Cause I'm just not feelin it..

Van Pier said that Michael’s new look will include a fedora, waist-coat and pocket watch. Shouldn't his main concern be looking human? How will his face stay on while he's dancing? The last time I saw him dance, he was having difficulty in keeping his nose on. I hate that when I'm performing, I mean when my costume or props are giving me trouble. That really takes away from your performance.
Jackson’s 25th anniversary edition of his classic hit Thriller was released on February 12th and that his comeback is right around the corner
.