Lindsay's Dad Says She's on Lots of Bad Drugs, Prays


Michael Lohan says his whore daughter has been prescribed many of the same drugs tragic star Heath was taking when he died of an accidental drugs overdose in his New York apartment last month.

He said: "Even before Heath's death, I told Lindsay that I'm very concerned about the pills she's taking. Doctors had Lindsay on Oxycontin when she broke her wrist.
"They also had her on Adderall for her Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Xanax for depression and anxiety and Ambien for insomnia."

About her trashy photo spread, he said:
I’m not going to look at the photos — that’s my daughter! I'm just going to wear her saggy boobed picture on my apron and pray. Lindsay is an adult, and she knows the direction she wants to take her career. (YEAH, into the toilet!) The fact that the photographer who did Marilyn Monroe’s pictures would ask Lindsay to re-create them … that’s an amazing thing. I pray there are no parallels to her and Marilyn Monroe’s destiny."

LIKE THIS FREAK HASN'T LOOKED AT HER NAKED PICS, You KNOW he has
.
Meanwhile Lindsay went out of town with her lesbo girlfriend Samantha