Frances Bean Grows Up (Sort of)


[frances+bean+cobain.jpg]
Frances Bean Cobain daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, is a spoiled brat and pretty freaky. Wow, what a shock...
http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/kurt-cobain-photo.jpg
Most magazine interns fetch coffee, run errands for editors and do some actual work - but maybe not Frances Bean Cobain. The 15-year-old daughter of Courtney Love and Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain is the new summer aide at Rolling Stone. Insiders say “she doesn’t get coffee for anyone . . . calls in sick all the time and wears funny outfits.” A Rolling Stone rep denied the story, telling Page Six, “She’s a great girl, and we’re thrilled to have her.”
http://frillr.com/files/images/Frances%20Bean%20Cobain.jpg

What does Frances aspire to be?
"I want to be sublimely happy. I want to be able to live in a way that isn't too hectic. Calm. And I want those around me to be sublimely happy as well.

"But," she continues, her big green-blue-yellow-purple-orange-gray eyes widening, "I'm really scared to hit adulthood because if everything is this hectic and I'm only 15 years old, what the hell is going to happen when I'm 22?"