Dumbass Dog's Show Cancelled Because of His Racial Remarks


The National Enquirer obtained telephone recordings of Dog Chapman from TV's "Dog, The Bounty Hunter" on a racial tirade filled with the n-word. I mean FILLED with it. I stopped listening to that trash after like 10-seconds.

The conversation is with Dog's son Tucker. Dog thinks Tucker's girlfriend Monique, who is black, is going to try and set him up because he uses the n-word a lot. (And he was right, she did!) Dog Chapman has released a statement after the National Enquirer released tapes of Dog using racist remarks to his son. A & E heard the tape and canceled his show! Ha!Ha! GOOD.


Dog is on damage control:

"My sincerest, heartfelt apologies go out to every person I have offended for my regrettable use of very inappropriate language. I am deeply disappointed in myself for speaking out of anger to my son and using such a hateful term in a private phone conversation. It was completely taken out of context. I was disappointed in his choice of a friend, not due to her race, but her character. However, I should have never used that term. I have the utmost respect and aloha for black people – who have already suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred. I did not mean to add yet another slap in the face to an entire race of people who have brought so many gifts to this world. I am ashamed of myself and I pledge to do whatever I can to repair this damage I have caused."


Click here if you want to hear it:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/2007/popup/full-wmv.html