New Photos Prove There is a Sasquatch.. I KNEW IT!

We were so close... but the Sasquatch could always outsmart us





RIDGWAY, Pa. — A hunter out to photograph deer last month has reignited the Sasquatch debate with a photograph of a small furry animal walking on all fours.

I once hunted the mighty sasquatch, coincidentally, in Northwest Pennsylvania, and though I came dangerously close to this intelligent beast, I never had the pleasure of a face to face meeting. I am certain that the sasquatch visited the campsite I had set up in the woods with my head researcher at the time, Grady Pope. I feel my photos (the first 3) are far more substantial in the proof that the sasquatch does indeed exist.

Rick Jacobs said he took this photograph with a camera using an automatic trigger in the Allegheny National Forest, about 115 miles north of Pittsburgh, hoping to capture deer. But his image has only managed to spark further debate about the existence of bigfoot.

"We couldn't figure out what they were," Jacobs said of the images captured on Sept. 16. "I've been hunting for years and I've never seen anything like this."

He contacted the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, which pursues reports of a legendary two-legged creature that some people believe lives in parts of the U.S. and Canada.

"It appears to be a primate-like animal. In my opinion, it appears to be a juvenile Sasquatch," said Paul Majeta of the bigfoot group.

source: Fox News