Bridget is Married


Bridget Marquardt,(second from left) Hugh Hefner's girlfriend Number 2 is married! Huh? She tells Star Magazine:

“Well, I am in the process of getting divorced. But we are good friends and we’ve been good friends and he was totally supportive of me coming to L.A. There was just never any reason to make it final. We were good friends. Maybe we’ll get back together. I’m happy doing this — I have a relationship with Hef now. We still talk on the phone. Hef’s known from the start. You’re actually the very first person that’s even asked me about it. I’m 33, so if I hadn’t have been married, I’d be feeling like an old maid right now! Because I’ve been there and done that, I feel like, no hurry!”

Bridget also reveals that Hef has banked his sperm for Girlfriend #1 (read: the only one who wants to share a bed with Hef anymore) Holly, who wants to get pregnant once the other girls are out of the house. However, Hef will never change diapers “unless they make him do it. (He has his own to change, after all) He already said, ‘I’m not going to be raising the kid, it’ll be your thing.’