Paris is a Lazy Party Slut




I thought I didn't like Dave Grohl of The Foo Fighters, just because he has gigantic nostrils, plays horrible music, and hasn't washed his hair since he was the drummer for Nirvana in 1993. Those WERE good reasons, weren't they? Well, I like him alot after he said this about Paris Hilton:

"Paris is fucking lame. She's more offensive to me than anything. She's a total, raging, disgusting, rich, lazy party slut. I pray that my daughter will not turn out like her."

"Paris was a spoiled bitch princess and refused to make eye contact with me. The entire time we were at dinner she looked around the rest of the restaurant and kept up a running commentary of who was a bitch and who she thought was cute."

He also dated her once!
"Even though she didn't eat, and barely drank she ordered the most expensive bottle of champagne in the place and the most expensive meal just so she could show off. I've never been more disgusted with a human in my life.
"

At the end of the night, Grohl got the feeling that even though they had barely communicated, that she was more than willing to seal the deal sexually speaking. He passed.

Meanwhile, Paris is busy helping others, oh, and falling down at The Emmy's party Sunday night, then CLIMBING A GATE to bust into an Emmy Party where they refused to let her in.