Dina Lohan? Step Aside!

The first time I accidentally(because I was too lazy to find the remote) saw Vh1's show "I Know My Kid's a Star", I was horrified beyond description, yet mesmerized by the sheer depth of stage mom "Rocky's insanity". Her name! Her face! Her behavior! Her SHOES!
Rocky makes Dina Lohan look like the world's best mother
A still from Rocky's meltdown/so sick that if I ever experienced anything even close to this, I'd want someone to instantly kill me, no questions asked
Rocky's daughter Hayley is normal. Rocky wants Hayley to be a star.
This is the photo that Rocky took of Hayley that won her her first challenge. The panel felt that she had captured "Hayley's Brand," which is her toughness
But it is Rocky who really thinks SHE'S the star here, make no mistake about it. Her tantrums, actions, and rantings and ravings leave me utterly speechless. The other moms are boring, so are all the kids.
Rocky is pure entertainment, from her bulging heroin scarred arms to her restylane- injected swollen lips, you cannot, and should not look away. Unfortunately, she was kicked off the show way too early by a disgusted Danny Bonaduce, (like he should be disgusted by ANYONE) Be sure to watch this clip of Rocky locked in a room with a hanger, and you will be begging for more. Give me more Rocky!
I predict a reality show for this psychotic whore in the very near future. And I won't miss an episode, you can count on that. You'll find yourself wondering... what is Rocky on? She's even too crazy for meth, too alert for heroin. Is she on a mixture of drugs? You may not figure it out, but you'll have the time of your life trying! Oh, and Rocky? I can guarantee you that no one cares if your "boyfriend is out of town."
Don't forget to look at her shoes!