Let Their Kids Eat What They Want




Brad and Angelina want their kids to experience normal life through the joys of junk food. Good for them! I don't remember them asking for the advice of "nutritionists!" What a bunch of losers. Mind your own business, these kids were starving.

Do-gooders everywhere are criticizing them for letting them eat normal food, including Us Magazine who wondered if it were "appropriate to give Shiloh Lays potato chips." To them, I say: Get a life.


Cutest Lays Potato Chip ad ever


Zahara feeds Pax kernels of corn in France

Give poor Shi her cheetos!

"Zahara is obsessed with cheetos" (and she should be! So what, who isn't) If you force healthy food on kids, they will feel deprived and stuff themselves with it later.

Let the little starving girl stuff herself with Cheetos.. BIG CRIME.

The Pitts frequently dine at Chuck E. Cheese
[Picture+3.png]

They went to McDonalds on Christmas Day and KFC the day after that. Can I be adopted by them?


A source close to the family told Life and Style Weekly magazine: "
If Zahara
wants ice cream for breakfast, she'll get it.
But, icecream is good for you at breakfast! According to "Go Ask Alice", the fat in ice cream may help you stay full longer, and it contains a lot of calcium, which your body needs for healthy bones and other important functions.
They like to take care of the kids on their own. But they can't cook, so they look for food that comes out of a box and doesn't have to be cooked - and the kids just love fried food.
http://www.afrobella.com/wp-content/afrobella%20images/angiemoney1.jpg

ON THEIR OWN? Okay, then what are the four nannies doing while they are taking care of their own kids?
I say let them eat whatever they want. They will probably be fat when they grow up, because these kids are born with a hunger that the fatasses in America could never understand.

The Story of Zahara:
http://www.hoahoctro.vn/Upload/20071218/ZaharaJoliePitt.jpg
Zahara's birth mother: “I have never disputed the adoption of my baby by Angelina Jolie. I think my daughter is a very fortunate human being to be adopted by a world famous lady. I wish them both all the success they deserve,”

The mother of an Ethiopian baby adopted by Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie says the little girl was conceived during a rape.

photo of Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Mentwabe Dawit, mother of two-year-old Zahara, described how she was attacked one evening in 2004 after a day’s work at a construction site in the southern Ethiopian town of Awasa.

As she walked home in the darkness, a man approached.

“He pulled a dagger, put one hand on my mouth, so that I could not scream. He then raped me and disappeared,” Mentwabe told Reuters in an interview, tears streaming down her face.
The 24-year-old decided to keep the assault a secret.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6029/690/1600/zhara.jpg

“I feared the consequences of being raped in a community where rape is considered a taboo, even if what happened happened forcibly,” she said.
As her belly swelled, Mentwabe could no longer hide her pregnancy and confided in her mother.

“It was not as I feared. I found my mother understanding and consoling. She urged me not to do anything rash, which might endanger my life.”
Mentwabe gave birth in the family’s earth-floored house and she named the little girl Yemsrach which means good news in the Amharic language.


However, she soon found she was unable to feed the baby.

“My baby was on the verge of death. She became malnourished and was even unable to cry,” Mentwabe said. “I was desperate and decided to run away, rather than see my child dying.”

Mentwabe said her mother did what she thought was best, and denied newspaper reports in the United States and Europe that she wanted Yemsrach, renamed Zahara, back.