I Love Donald Trump

This won't come as a surprise to anyone, but Rosie O'Donnell is a big, fat, disgusting, troll-like abuser.

Donald Trump was on hand when the story broke, to give his insight into the matter: "Well I think Rosie is a very abusive person,” he told Access Hollywood on the Miss USA pageant red carpet. “She’s a slob and I’m not surprised to see it.”
Rosie was pictured in the accompanying article to the headline, in an apparent argument with the tall pre-teen and in one photograph she is seen grabbing his left arm. Donald went on: “I would imagine that being her son is not fun. I know Rosie very well… She’s a very bad person,” Trump added. (I love Donald!)

Yesterday, Rosie herself lashed out at the tabloid story with the help of her wife, Kelli Carpenter.
“Kelli, come say ‘Hi’ to the bloggers. Honey, come say hi! Are you scared of my abusive parenting ways honey?” Rosie asked, referring to the story.
“Um, no,” Kelli responded to Rosie’s question. (THAT'S lashing out?" More like fear. What is Kelli going to say?) “I would assume that any mother out there that has a 12 or 13-year-old boy has grabbed him by the arm.”
You would assume wrong.
Rosie probly had Kelli by the throat and was forcing her to read off a piece of paper.
my haiku:
a mean troll explodes
repulsive mother grunts
a scream during the night