Why Are Stalkers Always So Ugly?

Just once, couldn't someone have a "hot looking" stalker? Long before Britney, somewhere in another place and time, there was... Debbie Gibson.

Even Debbie , (corny 80's teen singer, who now prefers to go by the name of "Debra"), (UGH) has a stalker. I think she may have overreacted a bit on this one though. Poor Jordi has all her albums too!

She has filed a restraining order against crazed fan Jordi Bassas Puigdollers (photographed with her above) of Spain after he showed up at her house on Sunday. Jordi constantly flies to the US to see Debbie in concert and often tries to follow her to her hotel. Showing up at Debbie's house prompted a call to police who detained Jordi. The AP reports:

"I understand that she wants her privacy," said Puigdollers, a taxi driver. "I would like to say I'm sorry. I don't want problems and I don't want to bother her so much."
Puigdollers left a note under Gibson's door Thursday suggesting that the two meet in El Paso, according to the singer.
"If you like, contact me," he said in a note that was included with the court documents. He signed it with his phone number in Barcelona and an e-mail that begins "debhead."
Give the guy a break. He's lonely, and strangely attracted to Debhead.
Her album should have been called I Get Lost in Your Eyebrows