Oh My.....Isn't He.... Unusual Looking

Maxwell Croft was born last Friday, five weeks early, and weighed 5lbs 4oz. He is a real "hottie," just like his dad, Mark.
The birth was caught on camera, (Oh, can't wait) when Kerry's contractions began while she was filming final episodes of her MTV reality show, Crazy in Love.

The footage is set to air on April 28th and will feature Kerry,27, going into labor at the couple's Warrington home, while husband Mark Croft is playing a computer game.

http://www.orange.co.uk/images/editorial/kerry_mark_jan07_big_170.jpg

Kerry says: "I woke up, Mark was on his Xbox and I just lay there watching him for a bit. Then I sat up and went 'Ooh the waters have gone.' How calm was I? Cool as a cucumber."

Kerry said: "He's absolutely fine, he's beautiful. We can't wait to get him home. It's a beautiful boy to go with our three girls."