Kate Hudson Has Horrible Taste in Men

"I need to find that 18-year-old in me again, who was way more adventurous when it came to kissing boys," Kate Hudson announced.
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2004/04/gallery/khudson/khudson3.jpg
"I would love nothing more than to have a good, honest make out sesh, but I find it really hard because I'm a mom."

Ryder, 4, is an absolute doll despite his dad being Chris Robinson.

A "make-out SESH?" Cool. Um, grow up, you're almost thirty. Your ex insisted on threesomes with groupies and now you think having a baby with unstable druggie Owen is a great idea? Please.
"Any guy I ever meet is always going to come second to my son," Kate, 28, giggled. "And you get to weed out the boys from the men. You definitely know which ones are the boys."

So far, it seems Owen Wilson is her choice. Great father material, a drug addict who recently tried to commit suicide. The pair were spotted on an Easter day bike ride with Ryder.

Kate and Owen at the movies 2 weeks ago

"I'm a mom and that's my first priority," said Hudson. "I can't wait to have more. I'm at that place when I'm ready to have another one and Chris and I are not together. I'm like, 'Oh no! Uh-oh! I'm ready."

If being a mom is your first priority, maybe you should CUT YOUR SON'S HAIR, and take a bath while you're at it.