Married Life Has Lindsay Positively Glowing!


Lindsay's new husband, Sam, treats her to lunch at Jerry's Deli last week. You know she's thinking "Just how long are you going to keep wearing that stupid hat"

Lindsay is in a constant state of annoyance and aggravation. Childish Sam draws a picture of Lindsay's boobs

Her life is over at 21. She fell faster than anyone I've ever seen

Always angry, and looking about twenty years older than she is, married life really seems to agree with Lindsay Ronson


It only took a few short years, less than three to be exact, to destroy her talent, her looks, and her dreams.


She was once so beautiful! I forget that she was, and then I see this picture:



I know, I always do this but I can't help it. I can't believe this is the same person we are used to seeing all skanky, bitchy and whorey now.




I don't care, I'm re-posting this next part now in case someone missed it. Someone should stop Dina Lohan, although it's already too late for her younger daughter.


"She's a busy girl, and sometimes she forgets to eat. She'll say "Mommy I'm hungry," Dina snorted.
"People who criticize me are just jealous because I'M living the American dream," Dina bragged.
"She's just having fun, finding herself," Dina said when asked about Lindsay's deterioration.
Under Dina's protective wing, Lindsay was able to blossom in only 2 short years! 17-19 Dina's careful parenting used up her beautiful, talented daughter in just a few years.
Here's Lindsay at 13 and 19. Dina is having Ali just skip these years, she needs a party sidekick"Thanks, MOM"