The Game Asks Keanu For a Phone Book Beat-Down

Rapper-turned-actor The Game forced movie co-star Keanu Reeves to beat him with a real phone book, so scenes in their new movie Street Kings would look real.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/LTmvp2007/The_Game_Rapper.jpg

Reeves, who plays a cop chasing The Game's bad guy, was stunned by the request, but agreed - after getting advice from real life cops on how to properly use the book as a weapon.

He explains, "For me to get this information out of him, I had to convince him. So I hit him with the fake phone book. But he said, 'This isn't working, I don't believe you. Use the real phone book.' This real cop gave me some phone book techniques. So I took the phone book and hit him around the head. And The Game said, 'OK I'm good.' He felt it. He was right. It gave the film some authenticity."