Lindsay's Dad: "White Oprah is Bent on an Evil Path"

Lindsay Lohan's dad took some time off from spreading the gospel word so that he could talk to the NY Daily News. He says Lindsay hasn't bothered to see her grandmother since she was in a serious car accident last month, and that's the reason he's reopening his divorce case with ex-wife Dina.

"I gave her the family house, all the furniture and the $200,000 she owed me just so that I could see my kids and have a relationship with them," Michael Lohan told The News.

"But after I gave her everything she wanted, she made it hard as hell for me to see my children. How old are these brats again? All old enough to decide who they want to see.

"Even though my father is dying and my mother was in a car accident on Easter, my parents still haven't seen my children.

Dina told me, 'It's up to the kids if they want to see their grandparents.' But she's made no effort to put them in touch or make this happen. That is the bottom line. My mother was medevacked by helicopter to the hospital on Easter Sunday after hitting a telephone poll and tree. Thank God, she's okay, but the car was totaled. Every window blew out.

"My father went into heart failure again yesterday - and yet not one of the kids has seen him."

Michael is praying for his ex-wife, White Oprah


Michael says he's also suing his ex over her upcoming reality show, "Living Lohan," slotted to air this summer on the E! channel. "It's the exact same show I pitched. She even used my title."

"I would never get back together with her. She's bent on an evil path."