Pants on Fire


Before we talk about what a liar Kathleen Turner is, because she is clearly mentally unstable, I want to know what happened to her face. It's more than that. I need to know.

http://www.scad.edu/filmfest/fest04/images/turner.jpg
Compare these 2 pics, above and below!! Look at her NOSE!!! AHHHH!!! It's like a drunken WC Fields nose!!


http://www.geocities.com/kathleenturner3/pictures/060.jpg
She's really scary looking. Again, I have to say I'm not talking about aging or even weight gain. I'm going to take a wild guess and say serious alcohol abuse. I've never seen anything make anyone look beat faster than alcohol does. Look at Lindsay... GROSS. Okay, I just found out. She was, and is, a falling down drunk and admits it. But also, she suffers from the
side-effects of steroids she is taking to ease the agony of rheumatoid arthritis.

Kathleen_turner

Kathleen_turner_2

http://www.geocities.com/kathleenturner3/pictures/023.jpg

How could you be so beautiful and then look THIS BAD? It has to be alcohol. Look at her nose! Anyway, she's a liar, and she admitted it.
http://www.geocities.com/kathleenturner3/pictures/046.jpg

Nicolas Cage has accepted a public apology from fellow star Kathleen Turner and two newspaper groups over her claims that he was arrested twice for drink driving and stole a dog. They will also pay a substantial donation to charity following the allegations in her book.

Turner and Cage were not at hearing
Neither Hollywood actor was at London's High Court for the hearing, where Cage's solicitor Simon Smith told the judge that Turner's claims were utterly false.

He said an extract of the book Send Yourself Roses, which appeared in the Daily Mail in January, described their experience of working together on the movie Peggy Sue Got Married in 1986.
Turner, 53, stated that her 44-year-old co-star was "arrested twice for drunk-driving and, I think, for stealing a dog. He'd come across a Chihuahua he liked and stuck it in his jacket.


From Kathleen's book:
Hell, I can even be sexy as a cartoon rabbit - as I think I proved in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, when I voiced the character of Jessica Rabbit, even though I was nine months pregnant.

As I once said: "You know how it is when you know you are really sexy? On nights when I feel great about myself, if I walk into a room and a man doesn't look at me, he's either dead or gay."

What I meant was, sexuality comes from understanding how you feel about yourself. This applies to all women of all ages - and to men, too, actually. If you feel, "Goddamn, I'm sexy right now," well, then - so you are.

I've tried to represent sex to my daughter Rachel as a great, healthy joy. And I've said it's best to enjoy the company of men as playthings until you're about 29.

But Rachel, who's now 20, doesn't let me talk much with her about sex. If I say something like "God, I'm horny," she'll say, "Mother, please! That's disgusting!" And she's never seen Body Heat.

Kathleen, before alcohol ravaged her beauty, even destroying her dimple.
http://www.geocities.com/kathleenturner3/pictures/068.jpg