Tom Cruise is "GIDDY"

From a Rolling Stone interview with Teeny Tom, when asked about Scientology: "Bring it! I'm a Scientologist, man. Scientology is the shit. I don't mind answering questions. "Some people, well, if they don't like Scientology, well, then, fuck you." He rises from the table. "Really." He points an angry finger at the imaginary enemy. "Fuck you." His face reddens. "Period."

When asked about what he would do if he weren't an actor: "I can live out in the woods," he begins. "I would eat bugs.

I can use a sword and a pistol and stuff
." (he said proudly)

Cruise, ultimately, is a survivor. "There's a confidence that comes from knowing you can work, no matter what," he says. "I can deliver papers. I can take care of myself." When asked about his megastar status, Cruise responded, "Are you kidding me? We laugh hysterically. My mom, my sisters -- we piss ourselves with laughter.

You know, even now, sometimes we go from country to country, and I'll be there with my sister, and I'm getting on my airplane. And it's just that look of 'Can you f**king believe this?'" Cruise continued, "I don't think I will ever not be giddy about that."

Who uses the word GIDDY that is not 100% extra gay? No one, that's who.