Poor Jamie Lynne's Hillbilly Baby

Casey Aldridge Pic
Casey Aldridge is a hillbilly, with the most white trash accent you could ever imagine! If you saw the videotape of him and his gal Jamie Lynne four wheelin' then you know that he pulled a gun on paparazzi. He said:
"Y'ALL NEEDS TA GIT DA HELL OUTTA HARE! DIS HARE IZ PRI-VIT PROPERTIES, Y'HEAR? NOW GIT OFF I AINT A TELLIN YEWS AGIN!"

and what girl seven months pregnant wouldn't love to go a four wheelin' in the rain and mud with her man?

"WE'S GON'E FOUR WHEELIN' Woman, an Ya'll better git used ta it!" ya hear???!!!"

"Gurl! Now You GONE AN Runnin' Yer MOUTH AGIN! I DONE TOLE YEW SHUT THAT TRAP A YORN' AFORE I SHUT IT FOR YEW, Y'HEAR?!" I DONE TOLE YOU I AINT DOIN NUN A DIS HOLLYWOOD CRAP, Y'ALL HEAR ME?" IT's GONE BE MA WAY OR DA HIGHWAY!!"

Lucky you, here's link to the video clip on TMZ:
http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/07/jamie-lynns-man-is-loaded/