Whitney Likes Her Hair Pulled During Sex

Ray J is Whitney Houston's boyfriend,

and it just so happens he's written a song about being Whitney's boyfriend. That is so... heavy, because the name of the song is "Boyfriend." He has exposed some personal details of his sex life with Whitney, very exciting! He also tries to make Bobby Brown mad in the song.


The shocking revelation? Whitney likes her hair pulled during sex. Her wig or her real hair? Oh my. The thought of her real hair.... Anyway, he sings:
Is that your wife, is that your shorty? Well I’m her boyfriend… I think the problem is you don’t beat it right… Making love is cool, just pull her hair hard sometimes.”



Bobby writes about Ray J and Whitney's relationship in his book, The Truth, The Whole Truth And Nothing But.
“Their relationship doesn’t bother me. She’s open to see whoever she wants to see, just like I can see who I want to see. I know the age difference between her and the little guy is 20 years, but to each his own.