Teeny Tom is After Jerry Seinfeld!!


Tiny Tom Cruise and Jerry Seinfeld have been hanging out together again. The two say they both have homes in Telluride Colorado and that is their connection... but I believe their connection is far more sinister. The two unlikely pals have had dinner with their wives together several times. Teeny T. even pretended to be interested in Jerry's car collection. But the small one has other plans on his evil, twisted mind. Behind those sunglasses lurks a predator, hell bent on recruiting the very rich, dorky Seinfeld into a world he couldn't possibly understand. You guessed it, the world of Scientology.

The two had nothing in common until Jerry made the mistake of saying publicly that he took some Scientology courses 30 years ago. Instantly, dwarf-like Cruise was on the phone, suggesting The Seinfeld's meet he and his paid, towering robot girl for dinner. These are the words that will come back to haunt Jerry:
"I did some Scientology courses about 30 years ago," the comedian told Access Hollywood . "I didn't do very much. I don't know that much, I just did a little but I liked it."