Tiny Cruise Threatens to Sue Village People Cowboy


http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/060823/9106__cruise_l.jpg
Damaging new stories about Teeny Tom Cruise as told by Randy Jones, The Village People cowboy, have been removed from Jones' upcoming book, as Teeny has threatened legal action. (Tom is not gay. Really!) see story below

Jones’ new book Macho Man reveals details about the Y.M.C.A hitmakers from the 1980’s, and also gives an insight into his personal life away from the stage, including an encounter with Cruise.
Tom clowns around with Randy in happier times

The 55-year old wished to share a story about the night he partied with the 20-year old before the small, dwarf-like Cruise found fame in the 1983 movie Risky Business.
Tom was briefly a member of The Village People, but then he got the script for Risky Business. Tom and Randy, left, were fast friends, inseparable

Jones says: "Tom and I had the same management company at the time. I met him at a party Andy Warhol threw in Atlanta." "I can tell you he didn't look like he does now, and it was before he had his teeth fixed."

In case you're wondering, this pic is REAL. I did NOTHING to it, I swear!

There was so much more that the lovable cowboy was willing to share, but sadly for all of us, Tom's lawyers were like mad dogs, threatening Randy the cowboy with legal action.
UPDATE: From Crazy Days and Nights:
Here is Blind #2 from December 26, 2007:
"But how do you really know that this male film star is really gay?" Answer- "Because he spent a great deal of time on his knees proving it to me." This has GOT to be the ending to the story that "Randy tells ... really well. Randy Jones said TC gave him a BJ in a bar." That's the story he had to take out of the book. Although I'm sure it isn't true...

Tom, center, loved to dress like a girl in highschool

Tom poses very gayly early in his career, but insists he is not gay.. but then why is he threatening the Village People cowboy? Surely he has nothing to hide? Hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sent out in email:
Tom Cruise
hooked up with Matchbox 20's Rob Thomas,
Rob's wife find out about it, and it forced Tom to hook up with Katie Holmes to knock the gay scandal out of the press.
Got this forwarded to me, thought it would interest you:

A friend of mine just got back from LA and heard this scoop about Tom & Katie from someone who works at Universal. The source said that they (Tom & Katie) have a 5-year contract and he's paying her $8 million. The engagement happened so fast because Rob Thomas' (Matchbox 20) wife caught Rob and and Tom in bed together and they rushed the engagement so that it would overshadow that scandal.

Rob Thomas responded to his having sex with Cruise like this:

"If I WERE gay, Tom wouldn't be my type, Brad Pitt would. Anyway, I'm much more offended about the rumors that say I'm a Scientologist."

No doubt that anyone with an Internet connection has read about Tom Cruise being gay. According to rumor , he has had a long-time boyfriend in Chicago who is an Asian pilot for American Airlines. This is an accusation that Cruise and more importantly, Cruise's many attorneys vehemently deny.

Cruise goes to great lengths to cover his tracks. We are told that everyone around him signs extensive confidentiality contracts with enormous penalties for indiscretion.

First, Nicole Kidman, then Penelope Cruz, and most recently Katie Holmes. In each instance, the "relationship" is actually a contract that gives the women a boost to their careers, a lot of money, and an elegant lifestyle.

Here is where this particular rumor gets interesting. Not long ago,
Marisol, the wife of Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas found her husband in bed with Tom Cruise causing Cruise's people to shift into high gear.

First, Mrs. Rob Thomas was bought off for an undetermined sum. Second, Cruise and his handlers set out to immediately find Cruise a girlfriend. Second-tier actresses were targeted. A list was drawn up with Jessica Alba (#1 pick) and three other girls who fell out for various reasons. Originally targeted (#3 I think) but later rejected as "undesirable" was the skanky Lindsay Lohan. Way down at #5 on the list was Katie Holmes, but that was the one with whom they were able to strike a deal.

Once the contact was signed, photo ops were set up, leaks were made to the right places, and we've had celebrity relationship on steroids ever since.

Tom loved wrestling too, and was a wrestler for years

A male prostitute named BIG RED, was hired by Teeny during the making of his film, Eyes Wide Shut, right before his marriage to Nicole ended. Big Red, who passed a lie detector test, had this to say of his sexual encounter with Tom: (warning: gross)

We went into the back of the house where Tom Cruise was sitting on a small sofa. A mat had been spread out on the floor. Cruise, dressed in what looked like a wrestlers body suit, looked so cute. Either a black or very dark navy blue body suit for wrestling. He had on a little cap thingy, but the chin strap wasn’t attached.

Grinning and gloating at me, he said, “Strip down to your underwear and play with me for a little while.” That’s really the only conversation we had. We played. We wrestled. He was nice to me. I mean, he let me win, then he asked me if it was okay if he could rip off my briefs and told me he would buy me a new pair.

I remember looking very close into his eyes and (I could tell because I used to tint my eyebrows and lashes) - maybe not his brows, but for sure his lashes were tinted because they had been growing out and I could see kind of like a lighter color around the edges of his eyes and if you look closer, he is a very fair skinned man.

PAUL: You wrestled around with him for how long?

RED: About an hour and a half, maybe.

PAUL: And what was going on?

RED: I was in my underwear and he was touching my butt mostly and, his finger - through the underwear touched my anus and he was stroking my balls, just a little bit. It was quick. He whispered in my ear, “It’s okay. Just relax. Just relax.” At one time he actually picked me up and threw me down and said, “I think red heads are really hot, and I hear you’re called Big Red.” Then, once my underwear was off, he got into some serious stroking. He told me to jack off so he could watch. I did and after I came, he threw me a towel. I got dressed and then the two men drove me back to the club in London.

see Big Red (aka Nathan Hamilton) here:

http://www.gay-news.com/article04.php?sid=210

Cruise is also threatening Randy to cease and desist with the thumbs up gesture, claiming that he created it