Crazy Bitch Hates Feeling "Silly"


Angelia Jolie has said she's tried every drug invented, but that her least favorite of all was weed.

The 32-year-old mother of four said, "I've done coke, heroin, ecstasy, LSD, everything. But the one that had the worst effect for me was pot. I felt silly and giggly and I hate feeling like that."

"I remember taking LSD before I went to Disneyland. I started thinking about Mickey Mouse being a short, middle-aged man in a costume who hates life. (Is she talking about Mickey or Brad?)

Get this bitch a giant bong! I don't think I've ever seen her smile and she weighs like, 4 pounds. It's already been widely reported hat she's on the smack again. Although she certainly doesn't look like she is. Ha! Ha! How much longer can Brad last. He's a happy pothead and she's all strung out laying by a toilet all day. Good thing she has a nanny for each kid. Of course the nannies aren't "allowed" to be seen in public with the kids. She thinks she's fooling us.. great mom, UGH.