DO SOMETHING!

Now, the funny thing is, I think Madonna is untalented, full of herself, and ridiculous. But I've always thought she seemed like a good mother. Here she is with Lourdes yesterday

So then, assuming she is, why would you subject your daughter to the ridicule and humiliation of having to "wear" this bushy eyebrow and thick stash? ESPECIALLY in Hollywood. I've seen Lourdes at fancy salons getting manicures and pedicures, and it's not like Madonna doesn't have al kinds, every type of phony treatment to herself! Lourdes would be beautiful if she just had that hair removed. That hair doesn't look attractive in any world that I'm aware of, at least not in the United States or Europe. SO WHY?! I see Madonna, who Lourdes in- HAIR- ited (couldn't resist) the facial hair from, doesn't have HERS.