Ex-Scientologist: Scientology is So Retarded

The image “http://www.hiphop-elements.com/img/5007/7048506424804f23824bc9.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Actor Jason Begne, who has been kind enough to speak out on Scientology, and was lucky enough to escape the creepy cult has this story, as reported by Fox News: You believe it, you invest your time and money." It's the getting out that's painful, Jason says, because people don't want to believe they've been conned. "You can't be a fool, that's too much to confront."..."In 9th grade I met this kid, my best friend...He came to my class and I said, 'You and I are going to be friends.' That's David Duchovny. My best friend. Our relationship was aversely affected by being in Scientology. He was very cool but he wasn't into it. I think his wife...I perceived that she didn't like it. And they were right. He was called a 1-1-SP. It affected our relationship."
"One of the first people I went to see when I left Scientology was David. I went over to his house, and we were walking around. We talked about it a little bit. He doesn't watch South Park and doesn't know about all this stuff. I explained OT to him," Beghe said of the high level you can pay to attain the sect.

"I started explaining to him about Xenu and the loyal officers" - a basic story from L. Ron Hubbard's stupid science fiction. "I couldn't get a third of the way through the story and we had our faces on the floor. We were laughing so hard. I mean you couldn't even talk. It's so retarded."