Jessica: No Good in Bed


Tony Romo was busy mocking Jessica Simpson’s bedroom skills to all his friends on the same weekend that he was telling everyone they were through. A Windy City spy reported exclusively to The Superficial that

Tony Romo was in town, and he was bar hopping with some buddies of his from Chicago. He had the nerve to put Jessica on speakerphone and talk about their sex life with all his guys listening and laughing at her. Not only is this girl dumb, but she is completely self conscious about her bedroom skills, and just lays there. After a few too many drinks, he told everyone he and Jessica are over.
I can't bring myself to say what I THINK I notice about Papa Joe in this picture, and it is disturbing and nauseating. I don't EVER look down there, and it just jumped out at me. OMG