Moldy Old Hef: "I Won't Get Married"

First, let's hear from rotting corpse Hugh Hefner:

"I love Holly very much and I think we’re going to be together the rest of my life. But marriage isn’t part of my puzzle. It’s not a personal thing - I just haven’t had much luck with marriages.”

Then he added:
"I do like to put together a good puzzle though. My favorite kind comes in 3,000 pieces, and is of some old landscape, you know, something real boring that takes about 5 months to put together. I let Holly watch me as I try to figure it all out. Then, I'll tell her, "Heat me up some of that thin split pea soup I'm so fond of, Nubbins."

And Holly, 28, still has high hopes of marriage, but accepts it is unlikely to happen.

”We are no closer to getting married than we were years ago. It’s like a car stalled at the side of the road.”

And she added:

"I gave that miserable old fool the best years of my life, and those other stupid skanks are no closer to moving out than they were four years ago. If I have to pretend to like one more silent movie, Puffins might be getting some cyanide in his soup. Just kidding. Ha Ha."