Denise Richards Still Whining to Anyone Who Will Listen


Denise Richards whined and bitched her way through an interview with Redbook. the ex hooker complanied that she is in a "no-win situation" with her upcoming reality show.
She said:
This show is a great opportunity for people to really see me for who I am. And if they want to say, “She’s still that bitch that stole someone’s husband,” then so be it. At least they’ll say, “She’s the bitch that stole someone’s husband, but she likes dogs and has three pot-bellied pigs.
Well that explains why she liked Richie Sambora at least.

"If I have my kids on my show, I'm exploiting them," the actress says in the June issue of Redbook. "If I don't, people will think I'm not a hands on mom – That's why it's very important to me that the girls are part of it."

her kids clearly hate her

Maybe this "hands on" mom should potty train her four year old... just a thought.

Richards has been criticized by ex Charlie Sheen and his fiancee Brooke Mueller for including her daughters with Sheen – Sam, 3, and Lola, 2 – in her fake reality show.

"Charlie and I both think it’s exploitative and not good," Mueller told Usmagazine.com in February. "But the judge ruled in her favor so there's nothing we can do."

"Isn't this fun, honey?"

Richards says she doesn't want her kids to "ever to feel torn between" her and Sheen and she once fired a nanny for bashing him in front of their daughters. "Charlie is their dad, so if I insult their father it's an insult to them," she says in Redbook.

On dating, Richards tells the magazine, "I"m 37 years old, divorced with two kids, and my ex-husband is Charlie Sheen."

She says that like it's a bad thing. If Charlie hadn't have been stupid enough to marry her, that dumb whore would still be servicing Arabs.

"I obviously have a lot of crap to get through right now, and I want a partner who understands all of this and still wants to be with me through the journey," she added.

her journey includes snorting coke on the beach in public