Convo Between Chris Rock and His P.I.

Chris Rock had a one night stand with ho model, Monica Zsibrita, who later claimed she she was pregnant with Rock's child and that he had raped her.
Although no charges were ever filed, Chris Rock hired notorious "P.I. to the stars,"Anthony Pellicano
to find out information on Zsibrita during the investigation. Now, two weeks into Pellicano's trial for unlawful wiretapping and racketeering, the entire 31-minute phone conversation has been made available. Excerpts from the conversation include:

8:15: Chris Rock: "I know the night we went to the Ivy she had on white pants. I only noticed cause my wife's real classy and subdued and I'm out with a girl with big tits and white pants. It's just, I know people were like, 'heeey'."

Pellicano (reading from report): "He tried to pull out and ejaculated on her thighs. She immediately got up and went to the bathroom where she cleaned up with a Kleenex. She put the Kleenex in her pocket."

14:55
CR: I've been so set up...
AP: Did you come on her thighs?...
CR: I had a rubber on. I probably took it off right when I was getting ready to come. I probably came on her ass.

30:05
CR: Rape is just f***ing, buzz, you know?... Once your'e accused of rape, you're just FU**ED, you know?
AP: That's why i want to blacken this girl up, totally. I want to make her out to be a lying, scumbag, manipulative c***sucker... Stupid bitch
CR: I'm fucked. I'm better getting caught with needles in my arm. WAY better. Needles, with pictures, there's Chris Rock shooting heroin. Much better blow to the career."