Scary!

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20071001/capt.sge.ezf97.011007080640.photo00.photo.default-348x512.jpg
My friend the entertainment lawyer is freaked out. Here's what he says:

I don't want to say the exact date, and you will see the reasons for it in a minute. So, lets say within a day or two of posting either my last Scientology entry or maybe the one before that, (Again, it will become clear why I am being vague so bear with me) I got a call on one of my cell phones. It is not unusual for me to get calls from unknown or numbers I don't recognize, but not usually on this particular phone. I don't give out the number on the phone that was ringing to very many people, and if I do, I know them and so put their name in contacts.

So, the phone rings, and I don't recognize the number, or even the area code. Now, area codes change all the time but it is not a familiar one. I go on the internet, and look up the area code and prefix. It was 727-461-xxxx.

Yeah, you go look it up and see what it is. I tried to look up the entire number online and it didn't match any number that I found. There were lots of 727-461-xxxx numbers though and they all led to the Church of Scientology.

If that phone rings again today with that number again, I am throwing it away. I will still post about them, but that phone will be history.