One Legged Gold Digger Still Running Her Mouth

Heather Mills won $50 million in her divorce settlement from Paul McCartney today but is she satisfied? Hell no. Will she ever shut up? Don't count on it. The one legged whore blathered endlessly outside the courthouse, trying to get our sympathy, as if ANYONE would feel sorry for this obnoxious loudmouth bitch.

It's Paul's fault that she can't shut up, she claims! She said,

"I am so, so happy. I’m so glad it’s over, it was an incredible result in the end to secure mine and my daughter’s future and that of all the charities that I obviously plan on helping and making a difference with - because you know it has been my life for 20 years. Obviously the court do not want a litigant in person to do well, it’s against everything that they ever wish, so when they write the judgment up they’re never going to make it look in favor. I am appealing against the publication of the judgement because it has so many private details about me and my daughter." NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER.

heather-mills.jpg

The only thing Paul said to reporters was, "All will be revealed." Oh good.

The judge decided Paul must pay Heather a lump sum of $33 million. She was also awarded $15 million in existing assets. The judge also said she had overspent around $1 million during their two year separation. Heather overspent? No way! She's too busy with her charities, you know.