Sarah Jessica Defends Her Horse Face

Horse face Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't mind that she has the honor of being named "The World's Ugliest Woman." Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't bother her at all.
She said:
"Do I have big fake boobs, Botox and big lips? No. Do I fit some ideals and standards of some men writing in a men's magazine? Maybe not. Am I really the unsexiest women in the world? Wow!
It's so brutal in a way, so filled with rage and anger. It upset him (Broderick), because it has to do with his judgement too. It's condemnation, it's insane.

What can I do? I guess you can't please all people." (or, any of the people.)

Even though you had plastic surgery, it didn't help!
Bad news, horse face. If you had fake boobs, you'd still look like a horse. If you had botox, you'd still be covered with warts. It's not just the men, the women of this world whole heartedly agree, you are one fug broad. p.s. matthew broderick is a corny ugly dork