Amy's Early Morning Fight With Her Dad


Amy had a huge fight with her dad, Mitch this morning. All the paparazzi heard it. She doesn't look quite as bad in the morning! Her bloated belly is sick though. I love trying to look inside her apartment.
A paparazzo on the scene told press, “Her father arrives, goes into her house and gives her a massive scolding. You could just hear screaming and shouting inside. He was telling her, ‘You’ve got to f**king pull yourself together.’ We just heard swearing and shouting.”

He continued, “I ended up having a 10-minute conversation with her on the doorstep. She insisted she is not divorcing Blake. She’s totally in love with him. I said, ‘How are things?’ She said, ‘It’s beautiful. The summer’s come and I can’t wait to get my Blake back.’”

“She said to me, ‘You’ve seen us together - and you know how much we’re in love with each other. We’re gonna be together forever. Can you tell the people at the papers to stop writing lies after lies after lies. We’re not splitting up, I don’t have a new boyfriend, I’m totally in love with Blake and I’ll be going to court with him every single day to support him throughout his case. I couldn’t be happier.’”



Meanwhile, Amy's Blake has a new girlfriend, and the two have been seen mouthing the words "I Love You" to eachother at all of Blake's court hearings. Sickkkkkkk