Lindsay is A Humanitarian Now


Lindsay is spending all her time with her new boyfriend, Riley Giles, a 25-year-old California snowboarder. She confirmed the relationship in a recent interview.
She told In Touch Weekly, “Yes, I am seeing someone. His name is Riley, I am really happy and taking it day by day.” Ha! Ha! She means night by night.

She said, “Going out all the time was very self-destructive. Partying and having all of those pictures taken distracts from the work that I do. It’s not why I started acting. I didn’t get into acting to be written about. I want to act like a woman rather than a teenager. I am doing the best I can.”

What ever happened to Chesare Bono! She said just a week ago that they were going to be living together! She "acts like a woman" alright. A slut woman.


Her immediate post-rehab plans are…to make a humanitarian trip “to Africa in the second week in December.”

She says: “I’m working with the American Red Cross, but it is not finalized yet.”