They Made Beautiful & Tender Love



First of all, a little background: "VyVoleni" is Czech reality TV show in the similar vein as "The Big Brother". One of the contestants on the show is Petr Krejczy (a.k.a. "Pity").
During the recent broadcast, Pity told everyone in the house (and hundreds of thousands of TV viewers) that he had sex with Tom Cruise. To quote him:

"When touring the USA with our travesty show, we ended in small Los Angeles cabaret with almost no audience. After the show ended, I went to the bar where I saw really attractive man. At first, it didn't occur to me he's famous. Only after while did I recognize he is Tom Cruise. We talked for a while and then went to the hotel. I don't have to tell you what happened. In the bed, he is excellent lover and also very romantic. We made beautiful and tender love.