Breaking! Violent Dwarf Gary Coleman Finds Someone Stupid Enough To Marry Him!


Gary Coleman, the angry 40-year-old "star" of Diff’rent Strokes, (30 years ago) speaks exclusively with INSIDE EDITION in a two part interview about his secret wedding to 22-year-old Shannon Price.

Coleman tells INSIDE EDITION the couple married secretly (WHY secretly? Like anyone would care!) on August 28, 2007 on a Nevada mountaintop after meeting on the set of one of Coleman’s movies. The ceremony was extremely intimate. Coleman says, “Nobody was there." Hot! Sounds like fun. Wait, back up the truck. One of HIS MOVIES? Since when do security guards with anger probs star in movies?

Price, who actually proposed to Coleman, tells INSIDE EDITION he surprised her with their wedding on her 22nd birthday.

Coleman, who is only 4’8” tall, admits that this is the first “romantic relationship” he has "participated in." OH SICKKKKKKKK AT FORTY? Oh my god. I have chills. The image of Gary Coleman naked.... sorry.

Price, who stands over 5’7” tall, tells INSIDE EDITION height was never a factor in their relationship. “He was ten feet tall to me because he was sweet and I really liked his personality. That doesn’t really matter to me.” Oh, yes, he's known for a really great personality. He has all the charm of a bitter dwarf-like child star whose parents stole all his money.

The two have also confessed that the honeymoon stage of their marriage has passed. Shannon said their relationship is on-and-off and they fight all the time. Gary said they even got into a fight the morning of their Inside Edition interview. He said, “I threw the printer because my agent wanted to send me a fax, and it wouldn’t fax, and she was upset at me over something that I had done. And I just took that printer and said, ‘You know what, you just need to die.’” He can pick up a printer? Shannon said she has had to call the police on his small ass several times.

Freak Gary said “I don’t have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence…She’s more intelligent then I am and that’s what matters to me.” Now that I believe. No, wait. No I don't. How could you have a drop of sense and want to marry Gary? Forget his looks (if you can) but everyone knows he's a CREEP.

She knows about his anger! "We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says,( sounds like the perfect love already!) while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."
Just then, Gary ripped his microphone off, screaming, "Interview OVER!" and stormed out of the studio, sending a chair crashing against the wall. Shannon got a far away look in her eyes, and said:
"I don't like the violence
."

The couple also shares the reason they say they kept their marriage a secret. Price says, “I just want my own identity as well because I don’t want to be known as Gary Coleman’s wife.”
Yeah, well you can forget that, because you'll be known as the mental case who married Gary Coleman for the rest of your life. I'm thinking less than a year. Oh, we'll be seeing these two in the tabloids for sure
.