Hillbilly Deluxe Part 2, Trailer Trash Edition


I know I already told you what Jamie Lynn said to some dude she was "asking for sex," but now that I have this new pic of Jamie at The AUTO ZONE (cool) I have to repeat it. She said, in all of her trailer trash glory,
"It's cool! I can't get pregnant again!"
In other not shocking news, she and her boyfriend are moving into a double wide. Yep
.
Nice maternity shirt. Crack open a Heineken for this bitch! It's cool! She's not keepin' the kid anyWAYS! (stupid people always add an S to "anyway")

Virtual impression of what Jamie Lynn's baby will look like

When Britney was Jamie Lynn's age, she said:
"I've turned from a little nice school girl, into this sexy, slutty seductress and I like it. I like it a lot
."

guess who wears boots covered with farm poop?