Heidi Cried Herself to Sleep!

The realistic pair "take a nap"

Heidi Montag gave an interview to UsWeekly about the negative attention she got for her truly spine chillingly embarrassing "music" video. Heidi said, "I cried myself to sleep that first night after my video came out. I just couldn't understand why people I didn't even know felt the need to be so cruel and hurtful toward me."

BECAUSE you have no talent, none! You make ridiculous hand motions like a spaz when you "dance." You put the FAKE in reality shows. (The Hills) You think you're cool! You started hurtful rumors about your best friend! AND your annoying, really ugly boyfriend is GAY. No one likes you! You are a fake bitch nobody! That's why.

Spencer told Heidi that this comes with the territory of being a pop star. Pop star? STAR? Oh. My. God.
THUG LIFE: Heidi and Spencer

She also explained her cheap, corny video, "We were at the beach and, literally, Spencer had his camera and a boom box in the trunk. We did it in one take, WOW! REALLY?! Because it's SO GOOD! and it took us 20 minutes to film and cost us zero dollars. We had other ideas but we couldn't afford them
."