Kate and Her Ears Out on the Town



Kate Hudson was spotted out in London, England last night at the Dorchester Hotel. I used to think she was the greatest, especially after Almost Famous, and because I was a long time Goldie fan. Then I saw her on a couple of talk shows, and her personality was so gross, and her obvious sense of entitlement so unattractive, that I was unable to support her career any longer. In doing that, she hasn't made a good movie since Almost Famous. I can't believe Fool's Gold was a commercial success. She makes Oprah seem modest and humble. She is a demanding, controlling, know it all bitch. AND SHE has B.O. on a strong and regular basis! This happens to be an offense that Goldie is famous for. I don't get the smelling like B.O. thing. I really don't. Why is that necessary?



Honorable mention, gigantic ears category.. Martha Stewart

Anyway, that is why I feel perfectly comfortable making fun of her ears. Okay, so let's say you have gigantic, floppy ears. Why go out of your way to expose others to them? There are so many ways to wear your hair. You guys must think I hate everyone. Not true! Would you like to hear me gush about everyone I love? BORING. I will begin to compile a list though, just to show you that there are many celebrities I admire, and have great respect for, and know personally. I'm sure you can't wait. While I'm on the subject, (I guess I'm not on the subject) but why don't you guys leave comments? I know you're here! It's not like you have to register or anything.