Would You Care What This Woman Says? Nic Cage is Suing


Nicolas Cage has launched legal action against Kathleen Turner over allegations she is making in her upcoming autobiography 'Send Yourself Roses'. The actress accuses Cage of being arrested for drunk driving, having big, fake, ridiculous teeth, and of stealing a Chihuahua dog.

Turner says that the actor behaved badly on the set of the 1986 film 'Peggy Sue Got Married' in order to show he was a bit of a rebel and hadn't just got the part because his uncle, Francis Ford Coppola, was the director.
Due to the prohibitive libel law in this country, Cage chose to launch the proceeding is London's High Court
.
excerpt from Kathleen's book, which no one will buy:

"Another co-star who left a lot to be desired was Nicolas Cage, who played my boyfriend and husband in Peggy Sue Got Married, about an unhappily married woman who jumps back in time to her high-school days.

Now, Nicolas happens to be the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola, who was directing the film. And my contrary co-star was absolutely determined to prove that he wasn’t there as the result of nepotism.So, everything Francis wanted him to do, he went against - to show that he wasn’t under his uncle’s wing. Which was ridiculous. Oh, that stupid voice of his and the fake teeth! Honestly, I cringe to think about it.

He caused so many problems. He was arrested twice for drunk-driving and, I think, once for stealing a dog. He’d come across a chihuahua he liked and stuck it in his jacket. On the last night of filming, he came into my trailer after he’d clearly been drinking heavily. He fell on his knees and asked if I could ever forgive him. I said, “Not right now. I have a scene to shoot. Excuse me,” and just walked out
."