Blake's Desperate Letter to Amy After He Fakes Like He Tried to Hang Himself

Amy couldn't resist Blake's good looks

In a really gay phone call, BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL told Amy he was found unconscious in his cell – after failing to hang himself with a piece of clothing tied to his bed. Too bad it wasn't true! Now that Amy is off drugs, Blake is worried in jail that she will divorce him. He wrote this letter to Amy and, (loser that he is) sent it to the media too!

"Baby, oh darling. Please don't leave me Amy. I'm so worried that now you're thinking straight you'll realise I'm not worthy of you. Oh God, please don't leave me. I'll do anything to show you my heart and loyalty is with you.

I did tell my mum how you fell asleep on visits … and although sometimes I think your dad hurts me unnecessarily I love him and respect him.

Me and my family are finished for good. No visits, phone calls, nothing.

I love my new family and can't wait to show them I'm not just a fucking loser and that I can look after their daughter. That's if you can find it in your heart to trust me.

Your my family now, if you'll all have me. Pls don't leave me Amy, Pls. I love you so much, Blake
xxx
."